The organisation of the North Sea Commission;
- General Assembly; open for all members takes place in June every year.
- Executive Committee; Presidents and the National representatives, 11 members
- Strategic Committee; President, Vice-Presidents and Chair NSC-BSC Cooperation
- Thematic Groups; lead by a Chair and two Vice-Chairs (the groups are open for all members both politicians and officers)
- Secretariat; Over all administrative responsible for the NSC
- Thematic group Advisers; administrative responsible for their thematic group. For more information visit each groups pages.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 January 2010 13:46