Draft Agenda for the 58th NSC Executive Committee Meeting,
from 08.30 on 23rd February 2012
at Gothenburg Central station, Nils Ericsonplatsen 4,
(entrance from the lobby of First Hotel G.)
NEW venue 14.02.12
The meeting starts with information regarding;
- How Sweden adapt to an integrated maritime policy, by Director General Björn Risinger, Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management
- European Maritime Day 2012 in Gothenburg, by Region Västra Götaland
All papers for the meeting in a zip file; All papers ExCom 230212 (4.35 MB)
- Minutes from last meeting 31st October 2011 at CPMR Offices, Brussels, Belgium.
Minutes 57th ExCom 31oct 11 (365.82 kB)
- NSC General Assembly 2012
NSC General Assembly 2012 (160.21 kB)
Draft Programme GA12 of 24 Jan 2012 (209.21 kB)
GA2012 Workshop Concept Paper (49.35 kB)
- North Sea Region 2020
North Sea Region 2020 Strategy (95.95 kB)
Leaflet NSR2020 Strategy (668.83 kB)
NSR 2020 Strategy document (2.24 MB)
Reports (438.28 kB)
MRG activety report (177.48 kB)
- Work plans
Work plans (762.83 kB)
- Follow up on decisions made at the Annual Business Meeting 2011.
Follow up ABM 2011 (113.36 kB)
Elections (127.11 kB)
Finances (106.72 kB)
- Next meeting.
Will be 20 June from 14.00 in Bremen, Germany.
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 April 2012 09:57