New and old NSC Presidents and Secretariat.
From left; Vice-President Tom-Christer Nilsen, former ExSec Lars Haukvik, President Ole B. Sørensen, Executive Secretary Henning Christensen, former NSC President Gunn Marit Helgesen, former Ass.ExSec Vibeke Jakobsen, Vice-President John Lamb, CPMR General Secretary Eleni Marianou and Ass.ExSec. Runa Coxeter. (Photo: Inge Døskeland)
- From the Annual Business Meeting:
Minutes 21st Annual Business Meeting 20 June 2012 (256.29 kB)
- From the Executive Committee Meeting;
Minutes 59th ExCom 20 June 2012 (114.44 kB)
The NSC Secretariat is moved to Region Nordjylland in Denmark lead by the new Executive Secretary Henning Christensen.
Gunn Marit, Vibeke and Lars want to thank you all for the good cooperation, hard work and fun we have had during the last eight years. We wish the new President and Secretariat all the best for the future.
The following Resolutions and statements was adopted at the meeting;
- Bremen Declaration (70.36 kB)
- RESOLUTION ON DISCHARGES FROM NUCLEAR REPROCESSING PLANTS (97.1 kB)
- Gigio Declaration (134.37 kB)
- Resolution "Establishment of European Fisheries Technology Centre (EFTC). (29.98 kB)
At the Executive Committee Meeting Camilla Løvaas Stavnes was elected as new Adviser for the Marine Resources group and Simon Tijsma as new Adviser for the Innovation & Education group.
You find a video from the conference on YouTube
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 13:15