Please find enclosed herewith the agenda, some background information and practical information for the meeting of the NSC Transport group in Aberdeen on 28 September.
Time: 12:00 - 16:00
The Chair, Vice Chairs and Adviser will meet with their counterparts in the NSC Marine Resources group from 16:30.
Lunch will be served in or adjacent to the meeting room.
Venue: Room E1 in Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeenshire Council's Main Office. The venue is located about 8 km from Aberdeen Airport.
Papers for the meeting;
- Agenda 28 Sept 2010 (143.01 kB)
- Minutes from 16 June 2010 (197.13 kB)
- Work Plan 09-10 (117 kB)
- CPMR response to the 2nd consultation on the future of TEN T Sept 2010 (179.21 kB)
- Response to TEN-T cons Sept10 (399.06 kB)
- NSC comments to draft CPMR response to TEN (117.05 kB)
- NSRP Transport projects (156.72 kB)
Please register your participation (or apology) with the undersigned if you haven't done so already.
Jon Halvard Eide
Adviser, NSC Transport group
Tel. +47 91 69 75 22
Last Updated on Friday, 19 November 2010 10:26